Thursday, August 7, 2008

SIKE!

I just turned Taylor's new carseat around to be rear-facing again. It seems that the new recommendations say to leave them rear-facing as long as their carseat allows them to be. Her new carseat is convertible and can be rear-facing up to 33 pounds, so I'll leave it like that at least for a little bit longer. So I faked her out by letting her ride forward-facing for 2 days. I hope she doesn't mind. For more information on the new recommendation, go to http://babyproducts.about.com/od/carseats/qt/rear_facing.htm

2 comments:

katie said...

yeah, sorry i haven't called you back yet - i don't have any dumb minutes! i did read that about the recommendations, but we have now turned campbells around. she was just too big and her feet here all in the seat. we probably lasted until 13 or 14 months - but that was it! :) the britax seats are SO safe - i don't think its that big of a deal. hope y'all are having a good week!
katie

Donna said...

I like that you said "sike"....I thought you might go with "not" especially since you have just had a reunion to take you back to the 90s...."we are keeping her car seat forward...not".