Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pleeeeeeease...



Take this kitty! She is so sweet and just wants to be loved! Long story short, I volunteered to find a home for kitty because our former neighbors from our old neigborhood found her a few days before they were moving out of state. I know that many of you are saying to yourself right now something like "I'm not a cat person" or "I hate cats" or "Cats are snobs and they don't snuggle like dogs" etc. Well let me tell you that you're wrong. This cat is much like our late cat, Jack, which means she's very snuggly and wants to be in your lap and just wants you to pet her. So why don't we want to keep her, you might ask? A few reasons, but mainly because we just bought a house and don't need any other expenses. So, please, someone give this kitty a good home.

4 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I'm sure the cat would get along great with Ginger and Tracy! Maybe you should go visit Valerie and Matthew and take the cat with you! You might be able to "forget" the cat at their house. :)

Anonymous said...

I'll send you some money for cat food if you'll keep her. I know she is a very sweet cat.
Guess who

Matthew and Valerie said...

I would love to have another cat, but Juliet and Simba and Matthew all have a different thought! I hope you guys find a loving home for her.

LeAnne said...

what a sweet kitty...did you guys find a home for her yet????