Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm A Big Girl Now

Taylor turned 1 and has been acting like such a big girl! Here she is with a couple of the toys she got for her birthday. No she did not get a waste basket for her b-day, that pic is just for fun. She just recently started pulling up on the window sill and trying to look out. And she loves to reach up to the piano keys and make music. When she plays with her phone she puts it up to her ear and usually says, "da da." And most every time I'm on the phone with Nick she says "da da" then, too. Saturday I put together the walking/riding toy we got her and she loved it! She got behind it and immediately started walking like she had done it before. It was so funny. She was a little slow and wobbly but she did well. Earlier today I changed it into a riding toy and put her on it just to see what she'd do, and she liked it. I changed it back into a walking toy so she can practice.





4 comments:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I love that you clarified that she didn't get a waste basket for her birthday- :-)I thought y'all were so utilitarian!

Melanie said...

We had a car just like that one, just different colors and Kait loved it and it really helped her walking. I think I have video of it in my archive on this blog. They are great, she is such a big girl with some big ol' thighs, I love it!

danielle said...

I love the picture of her in the waste basket and the one of her looking out the window. Her legs are so chunky and cute! I love it.

Anonymous said...

I just can't imagine how busy she will be in a few days when she starts walking. Goodness! Gran