Tuesday, August 5, 2008

12 Month Check-up

I'm a litte late posting this but Taylor had her 12 month appt the day after her birthday. Here are her stats: weight - 20lbs 15oz (50th percentile), height - 28 inches (25th), and head circumference - I can't find the measurement but she's in the 50th percentile. I know that it can change, but based on this it looks like she's going to be a shorty like her mama. She got 3 vaccinations and everything else looked great. She can now have whole milk (we actually started this 1 week before her birthday) and honey. I haven't given her any honey yet but judging by her track record I'm sure she'll like it. We'll go back again at 15 months - maybe she'll be walking by then.

6 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I'm glad that Kayleigh's not the only 1 year old who isn't walking yet! :)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry - she won't be crawling to kindergarten. She's easier to keep up with for the time being.

LeAnne said...

hey robyn...i love your blog and the background from cutest blog on the block...i love that site. taylor is gorgeous! thanks for coming over to my blog and helping me out with those words...it was driving me crazy!!!!

Melanie said...

Kait is the same way, 60th percentile in weight and 20th in height....oh well.

Melanie said...

PS-Kaitlyn walked at 15 mos 17 days and she is doing great, 1 year is not the end all be all! Taylor will be off before you know it!

Bragans said...

She is growing up so fast and is just so darn cute! She looks like she loves her new car seat as well!

Love

Joy