Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Thank You

I know Robyn mentioned this in her post a few days ago, but I, too, wanted to thank everyone for praying for her sickness. Last Wednesday, the day after I asked everyone to pray, she had a bad day and threw up several times. But the good news is that she hasn't thrown up since then! It goes without saying, but we both hope that she is done with all-day-sickness. She has put on a strong face when around others for the past 2 months, but it has been very difficult for her. So thank you very, very much for praying for her. Even though I struggle with understanding prayer I know that it works and this is proof.

James 5:16 "The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome! Your blog makes me weepy sometimes. It is so hard to be a mama and not be able to help your child when they are sick.

We have an extremely powerful prayer warrior in our "small group". Her name is Trish and she is awesome. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that she prayed for Robyn as I did. I am so glad you are better! Thank you again for the "spascetti". Mama "G"