Sunday, January 28, 2007

I can see the light!...(I think)

First of all, thank you so much for all of your prayers! I have feeling better the past couple of days. I think I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! I'm not quite out of the tunnel yet, but I think and HOPE that I'm getting very close. And believe me, there have been days that I thought the tunnel was never ending and that there was no light...and I'm a rather optimistic person, too! I actually cooked dinner a couple of times this past week - for those of you who don't know, I've only cooked about 5 times since the beginning of December...poor Nick. But I actually felt decent enough to attempt to cook and found the smells of cooking much less repulsive than in previous weeks. YAY!!! Thanks again for your prayers!

No comments: