Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Arm news

I went to the doctor today for a check-up on my broken arm and was pleased to get good news. They took a few x-rays and the doctor, who we go to church with, told me that the bone was healed and he couln't see the fracture! He told me that I don't have to wear the sling or splint anymore unless I want to. I definitely don't want to wear it all day, but I think I'll sleep with it on for a little longer. I'm still not able to straighten my arm all the way, but I'm going to work hard and should be able to do that by this time next week. I'll have another check-up in three more weeks.

Also, we have our second prenatal appointment this Friday! I'm really looking forward to hearing the heartbeat again and I know Robyn is too. The appointment is at 2:30, so if you think about it please pray for a great visit.