Monday, January 8, 2007

Baby Kumquat

Each week I receive an e-mail from babycenter.com explaining what is happening developmentally with Baby V. It also tells the approximate size of the baby by comparing it to something such as a type of fruit or some other type of food item. Today I am 10 weeks and the e-mail said that our baby is about the size of a kumquat. I like kumquats! In past weeks, we've referred to our baby as whatever it was compared to (i.e., baby grape, baby raspberry, etc.). So this week, we refer Baby V. as Baby Kumquat! Feel free to join us in this fun!

P.S. As for the "morning" sickness...it is slowly improving, though still present.

4 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I do NOT remember that description!! I'm glad that you're getting onto babycenter.com. I love that website and look forward to my weekly emails!!! You can also check it at various times during the week and it'll have different articles and stuff to read.

Anonymous said...

Tell baby kumquat Gran ("G") says HI! Also, I am glad the yuk is subsiding. In a couple more weeks you should hopefully be rid of it. I love you all three. "G"

--Shelley said...

Glad you have a blog now. I love how you name the baby according to its development...it is hilarious. Ella and I prayed for little kumquat today.
--the sissies

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.