Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thank you, Publix! I'll see you again soon!

So my trip to Publix was a success! I managed to spend $39.85 and save $59.98! This was possible because of their sales, my coupons (I didn't have coupons for everything), a $10 off $50 Winn-Dixie coupon that my generous and dear friend Morgan shared with me! Thanks again, Morgan! And thanks, Martha, for driving and coaching me through my first trip to Publix! They break it down at the bottom of your receipt and give you a Savings Summary. Mine showed that I saved $10 with the Winn-Dixie store coupon, $6.75 with coupons, and $43.23 with their sales. There were a few sale items that I wanted that they were sold out of, and I got rain checks for those things. As long as I redeem the rain checks within 30 days I get the items at the sale price!
I didn't take a picture of my purchases, so you'll just have to use your imagination, but just know that I got about $100 worth of groceries, etc. for about $40. I will say I bought a couple of things that I normally wouldn't buy, but they're definitely not things we won't use or eat. So all in all, I'm pleased and I will be shopping there again!

2 comments:

Michael and Kim said...

Great Job at Publix! I just adore Publix!!!

Anonymous said...

How did you use your winn dixie coupon at publix? I didn't know you could do that.