Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One more month until...

we find out what we're having!!! Technically it's one month and 1 day, but who's counting? We are!!! Taylor goes back and forth on whether or not it's going to be a girl or a boy. For the longest time she would only say it was going to be a girl and was adament on having a sister. But lately she talks about it being a boy and today at MDO she told her movement teacher that there's a baby brother in Mommy's tummy. Part of me wants to try some of those silly old wives tales that supposedly predict the gender, but I'll probably refrain myself since I know they're not accurate. I guess we'll just have to wait another month (and 1 day) to know! Nick's parents will fly in to be at the ultrasound and spend the weekend with us and we're so excited! They came to the ultrasound when we found out that Taylor was a girl, and we're happy to have them share this one with us, too.
I had another OB appt this morning and everything looks to be fine. I heard the heartbeat again on the doppler - that's a great sound. Oh, how did I forget to mention this?! I'm feeling much better. I still have nausea spells every now and then, and still gag occasionally (lovely, I know) but overall I feel good. And for that I am very thankful!
Since I don't have a picture of baby #2, I'll leave you with a picture of my precious little Taylor taken my friend Lindsay who is a talented photographer.

9 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

We're excited to find out what you're having, too! I will say that the Chinese gender predictors taht I always tried got it right both times for me! It's predicting that Valerie will have a boy, so we'll have to wait and see if it's right for her. You should just do it! It's 50-50 either way.
Yes, Lindsay is a very talented photographer!! And Tay is so photogenic, so how could she not get a good pic?? :)

Amy said...

Glad you're feeling better! Beautiful picture of Taylor!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Taylor. I'm really glad you're feeling better. Save your money on tricks to find out what your having - it's a boy!! :) And Valerie is having a girl.

Emily Little said...

So glad you are feeling better! Crossing my fingers that it will just keep getting better and better :) Can't wait to hear what ya'll are having!!

Anonymous said...

So when does Taylor start modeling? Can't wait to get my pictures! And the sex of the new baby, I would love for Nick to have a son. Gran

Anonymous said...

So when does Taylor start modeling for real? Can't wait to get my pictures! As for the sex of the new baby, I would love for Nick to have a son. gran

Anonymous said...

sorry ...find out what you're having.

Matthew and Valerie said...

I think you guys are going to break the girl-then-boy mold. Then again, I also thought Taylor was going to be a boy.

Love the picture of Tay. She does take great pics!

Danelle said...

Robyn, Taylor looks so grown up in that picture! so gorgeous, just like you! :)Glad you're feeling good!