Sunday, April 25, 2010

Recent news

I (Nick) have wanted a lemon tree for a while, so I got one last summer. The tree is only 3-4 feet high, but we just picked the first lemons off it. There were only 4 lemons and they aren't very big but they didn't seem to be getting any bigger so I picked them hoping that that would spur on growth of new lemons.

























In other news, Taylor wasn't feeling well last week so Robyn took her to the doctor on Friday. The doctor listened to her lungs and said that she has bronchitis. They prescribed her an antibiotic, which she has been taking now for 3 days. Her cough seems to have gotten worse today, so please pray that the Lord heals her soon. The picture of her below may not seem like a big deal, but she was so tired yesterday that she fell asleep on the couch for almost an hour. She's never done that before, so we knew that she really wasn't feeling well.

















Thanks to Taylor's help, I was able to wheel the bags of leaves out to the street.


















Oh, and Tay Tay stole some provalone cheese from Walmart today...put it right in her backpack.

6 comments:

jessica and corey said...

i know it's not funny, but HA HA, taylor stole cheese? :)

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I love how the stealing seemed to be an afterthought. How embarrassing was it to return the cheese?? You did return it, right??
We hope Tay feels better!

Anonymous said...

Nick, it is a good thing you had Taylor's help with those leaves;whew! So, "stealing" goes along with the "terrific twos"? Gran

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Lisa, no I did not return the cheese since I put it in my buggy, but I did go back and pay for the cheese. Do you really need to ask that? :)

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I figured you would have paid for it. I didn't realize it was something you had put in your cart.

Danelle said...

Nick, that's hilarous. oh the depravity from birth becoming evident. :)