Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Party

Taylor had a little Easter party today at MDO and I actually remembered my camera this time. The last few parties I've forgotten it. They had cute little finger sandwiches cut into the shape of bunnies and eggs made my one of the moms, cheese, fruit, cupcakes and juice boxes. Then after they ate they went out into the church courtyard and had a little Easter egg hunt. So cute! In one picture you can see two of the kiddos holding up 4 fingers...they were answering Ms. Tracy's question "how many eggs can you find?"




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a hambone! I mean how precious is our Tay! Gran

Anonymous said...

And she will suck the bottom out of a juice box. We found that out last weekend. Gran

Melanie said...

I love the A-line dress! She is so cute ;)

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

She is so stinkin cute I can't stand it. Really! I love that pic of her at the table. Just a little Easter Doll!!

Chat JV said...

So cute, as always. She looks like she had lots of fun.

Matthew and Valerie said...

Her dress is so cute! I bet she had a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Pretty girl, pretty dress, pretty Easter basket!

black tag diaries said...

so cute! love her little dress. so sad we missed you guys when we were in fairhope... we will have to try again one day. and PS... congrats on the bun in the oven!

--Shelley said...

i am so glad you remembered the camera! the one of her smiling at the table made me smile/laugh. my first thougt was "I love Tay Tay"