Monday, October 5, 2009

Funny a.m. Conversation

If you know Nick well, you are aware that he is rather particular about some things. A bit of a neat freak, if you will. And a little OCD. This is the conversation that took place this morning as he was putting on his tie. (He does this weird thing before he starts to actually tie it.)

R: As soon as I heard that noise I knew just what you were doing.
N: I don't even know why I do that. It's just something I do.
R: You are so OCD.
N: You think I don't know that? Dude, I'm clinical!

At least he knows. And at least he's not as bad as those people you see on documentaries who have to do things like touch the doorknob 3 times before they leave the house, or weird things like that. Not yet at least. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little OCD never hurt anyone; especially people who use the word clinical. We love you Nick! Gran

Anonymous said...

I knew exactly what the noise was cause I've heard it for years! Grandpa did it, dad did it and now Nick does. It's just a way of making sure the tie is lying straight before tying it. I'll bet Vic does too. If not, it's only our family who is OCD. But I never thought of it that way before. :)

Matthew and Valerie said...

I can hear the sound in my head. Maybe it's just a family thing!

Ben, Katie, and Campbell said...

Nicky, I'm OCD too, no big deal. But if you want me to call you in something I can. :) But I love you just the way you are.