Thursday, October 29, 2009

"Fall Harvest Party"

Today Taylor had her very first party at MDO. They were celebrating "Fall Harvest" but we all know it was really a Halloween Party. :) They had a pretty normal day until 12ish when the party started. Basically they just ate lunch and then some of them played. On Tuesday they painted on small pumpkins, so they brought those home today, along with a "treat bag" with little goodies and lots of candy. A few of the other mothers brought stuff to put in all the kids bags...but not me. I mean, it did not even cross my mind to bring gifts or goodies for the teachers much less the kiddos! I'm still kinda new at this whole mom thing. Perhaps I'll have it all together and know what I'm supposed to be doing by the time she's in Kindergarten...one can hope. Anyway, back to the party. It was fun and I'm so glad I was able to go. My mom and step-dad were able to come, too, which was fun. It's almost 2:00 as I type this and Taylor is in her crib just singing away - I wish you could hear her. I'm not sure why she isn't tired. Certainly it couldn't be that she's wired from the juice box (which she's never had) and THREE cookies she had at the party. That's probably not it. Hopefully she'll crash soon. Enjoy the pictures!






8 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

What a fun day for Taylor! I can't imagine why she's not tired, either. Hopefully she went to sleep for you

Anonymous said...

I can just hear her now. "I NEED cookies and a juice box". Gran

Anonymous said...

Taylor's dress is so CUTE!!! love it!

-leslie

--Shelley said...

where's my baby Tay? She's so growny!

Jennifer said...

Cute, cute pictures!

christian and amanda said...

so, since that taylor is not a baby anymore...you should change the name of your blog, or, better still, have another baby!! she is so pretty and looks so much like pretty ella, too. i love being able to keep up with all the kiddos.

Matthew and Valerie said...

What a cutie. Sounds like she had a great time at her first fall party!

Donna said...

Oh my goodness- Mama is loving them shoes!