Sunday, August 26, 2007

They're Baaack!!!

My feet have returned to their normal, pre-pregnancy state and I can't tell you how happy I am. The bones, tendons, and veins are visible again! They've actually been back to normal for 2 or 3 weeks now, but I'm just getting around to posting the pics. In case you're new to our blog or you've forgotten just how disgustingly swollen they were, I've posted the picture to remind you. I wish I had taken another while I was still in the hospital because, believe it or not, the swelling got worse. And it wasn't just my feet and ankles but my entire legs. I know I've said it already, but I just can't tell you how happy I am to have my old feet and ankles back. Enjoy the pics and I hope it makes you laugh!

7 comments:

--Shelley said...

I wish I hadn't seen that picture again. Once was too much! Glad they are back.

Anonymous said...

Goodness, gracious! What a difference! You have pretty feet. G

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Dang.

Melanie said...

That was one of the greatest things about not being pregnant anymore...I got my feet and legs back. Good to see yours are back as well.

Anonymous said...

I am not believing you put that old picture up- that is HILARIOUS! Your dogs look MUCH better- nice pedicure too!

Christy said...

ROBYN!! i'm sorry i haven't gotten in touch with you sooner! I thank God for blessing ya'll with Taylor and Taylor with ya'll. What a cause for rejoicing- another soul who will be raised to know and love the Lord- yea!! i love you, girl. bless your heart with those feet- i'm glad your old ones are back! Christy Risher

Anonymous said...

Seems like everything is getting back (or close) to their pre-pregnancy places! :) Yahoo for quick recoveries!
~Valerie