Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ahhh, nap time

It's nap time right now at my house and though I should probably be taking a nap while Taylor is sleeping, I'm not. I'm enjoying some time on the computer, which prior to baby I had a lot of. This is my second day being all by myself. Nick is at work and his parents left yesterday morning. Between my mom being over to help and his parents being in town, I had gotten quite spoiled having extra sets of hands to hold Taylor when I needed to get things done. Not to mention all of the help that our parents have been. THANK YOU PARENTS!!! I drove for the first time today since July 27th and I wasn't nearly as nervous as I thought I'd be with Taylor in the car. It was a short, but nice, trip up to the church and back. Ok, Taylor is awake and crying, so that's it for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome. Call me anytime you need me. Call me even if you don't need me. And what you mean, you have had Taylor with you in the car for nine months. Shoooo! G

Anonymous said...

We loved being there with you for our visit. You're such patient parents with very adorable Taylor. I know all 3 of you are learning how to get along. It takes many years of practice to get it right. Let's see - how old is Nick? We're still practicing! :)
C and F