Sunday, August 5, 2007

Photo Shoot and a Special Thanks

Taylor had her first photo shoot on Friday - we're starting her modeling career early. My dear friend Lindsay is a photographer and artist, and wanted to take some newborn and family pictures of us. She drove 4 hours just to do this for us! Lindsay, we can't thank you enough for your generous and selfless offer! We had a blast and can't wait to see the pictures! We know they'll be beautiful!

You can check out Lindsay's work at www.linzies.com She lives in Tuscaloosa, but travels to other cities. I'm sure you'll be impressed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures of your family couldn't be anything but beautiful. All 3 of you are photogenic!!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the end result!
~Valerie

Anonymous said...

cute Valerie - "end" result

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Okay, when are the Taylor pictures going to come up?? I keep checking her site for them!! I know they're going to be cute.