Sunday, August 5, 2007

Little Squirt

Taylor turned 1 week old today and I have given her many nicknames already. But there is one that every day she proves to live up to. That would be "Little Squirt". It started out as simply a description of how tiny she is, but quickly turned into something else. Taylor seems to like to use the bathroom WHILE her diaper is being changed. She's not afraid to pee and/or poop on your hand, the clean diaper, the changing table, or even your bed sheets! So far she's squirted Nick, my mom, and me. So she will continue to be called "Little Squirt" and I will love ner no less, even if she never grows out of it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe we'll leave the diaper changing to you 2 when we come to visit in a few days - since you're so good at it and all...
Mom V. :)

Anonymous said...

There's a fun surprise for your friends. "Can you change Taylor's diaper for me? No reason..."
:)
~Valerie

Anonymous said...

I am sure Grandma will changethose diapers as well, even if she said she would not. Consider it a "baptismal blessing". Love,
Tia Katrina

Anonymous said...

You see "squeak" became "squirt". She can squirt on me any time she likes. I do not care. Gran