Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Crooms Cousins

Taylor had the privilege of spending some time with her cousins Streed and Ella this weekend. Streed loves her and is so sweet to her. Ella, on the other hand, couldn't care less. I'm sure she will one day, but I think she's a little too young to be interested...or a little too busy to even notice. Streed calls her Tay-Tay and loves to kiss her on the head. What a sweet big brother he'll be to new Baby Crooms! As you can see in the last picture, my house is not baby-proof and Ella was into everything, including the office trash.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What sweet pics of the cousins! Ms. El cares, she just does not have time. She is too busy. Sometimes I feel as though I'm dreaming. How blessed I am with my children and grandchildren! G

Anonymous said...

How sweet is Streedie so carefully holding Tay Tay. What a sweet boy. Ella is thinking so where is YOUR ponytail, Taylor? G

Anonymous said...

Taylor is lucky to have cousins close by. I loved having Scott and Jill close to us and growing up with them!
~Valerie

Melanie said...

We need another boy...the girls are takin over! Streed is taking it in stride though.

--Shelley said...

it's obvious we don't feed her...poor thing has to take whatever she can get!