Friday, March 30, 2007

A first for Nick

Last night I (Nick) felt our baby move for the first time! Robyn was laying in bed and she called me in because she felt her moving. I put my hand on Robyn's belly and a few seconds later I felt her give me a high 5. (Some people would say that she "kicked" me but I prefer to say that she gave daddy a high 5.) I was very excited to feel her for the first time. I was also a little surprised because at Robyn's doctor's appointment yesterday she was told that I probably wouldn't be able to feel her for several more weeks.

4 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

That is so exciting! Erik has felt the baby move a couple of times, but you're lucky. Our little one can be moving around like a crazy woman, and as soon as Erik comes around she stops moving. It happens almost every time. Hopefully yours will be more of a performer.

Anonymous said...

You'll never feel anything else like it! It's truly a miracle. Nice these babies say "Hi" to dad once in a while.
:)

Anonymous said...

Oh,baby girl is already bonding with daddy. That is so sweet. So, it was you she was waving to on the ultrasound. I'm looking forward to feeling her move and more than that, holding her and loving her. Love, Gran

Anonymous said...

I can tell she's already starting to wrap herself around your little finger!! I got to feel Kayleigh moving when Lisa and Erik were here this weekend. Pretty neat!
~Valerie