Monday, March 19, 2007

20 weeks down, 20 weeks to go

We are now halfway to our due date! Several people have asked lately how Robyn has been feeling--the morning sickness has all but gone away (except for occassional queasyness) and we are very thankful for that.

This week's email from babycenter.com didn't compare Baby V to a food, but it did say that she grew about 1/2 inch last week and gained 2 more ounces. Here is a picture that shows her development:





If Robyn is up for it, and right now she says she is, we will post a picture of her belly sometime soon. And if you're lucky I'll post a picture of mine too.

5 comments:

Parks Avenue said...

I can hardly wait to see this sweet girl! 20 weeks sure did go by fast for me. I'm sure you would beg to differ because being sick seems to make time go in slow motion. Glad you're feeling good. Enjoy this next half, it's incredible!
-annie

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture. Wow! Can you belive it Rob?! I want to see the bedding (in person), your belly, and of course Nicholas' belly. Half way there!!! I love you three. Gran

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been 20 weeks already. What a miracle. Will anxiously await belly pics. :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy this phase. There will be some many changes. Can't wait to meet your baby girl!

Love

Joy

Anonymous said...

When does LT's change from Baby V to Taylor?
dad