Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Baby Z

Baby V is now Baby Z...well, for this week she is. According to the weekly e-mail I receive she is about 8.5 ounces, and 6 inches long - about the length of zucchini. Also, her arms and legs are now proportionate to each other and to her body. Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. The hair on her scalp is sprouting! I really want her to have lots of hair so I can put bows in it - I love baby girls with bows in their hair!!!

I had a bad/sad dream last night about getting bad news while I was at the Dr's office, so please continue to pray against fear.

On a lighter note, I just ordered the bedding for the crib! Nick and I both love it and can't wait to start decorating the nursery! The bedding is from Pottery Barn Kids and its called Madeline, if you want to look at it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bedding is just adorable! Please don't be fearful. I just prayed for you. Moma

Melanie said...

Baby girl's nursery is going to be adorable. You have such a great support system and we are all praying for you...think GOOD thoughts!

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Let's see the bedding!
Don't be worried about the next doctor's appointment. You only have like a 1% chance of miscarrying, and the doctor probably told you that everything looks great at your last ultrasound!
Did you hear about the study that says that the more hair your baby is born with, the more likely you are going to have heartburn during pregnancy? I'm not sure if it's worth it! And, if dad hasn't had the discussion with you about bows, be prepared to have it soon. I'm sure you're making him nervous with that comment!!!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Don't worry Lisa, I've been informed about the headbands and I'm o.k. with that, but she will wear bows. And I do think its worth it :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lisa for the headband warning!!! Robyn knows!
dad