Tuesday, March 6, 2007

How Sweet!

I am now 18 weeks and 1 day pregnant - almost halfway through my pregnancy! Crazy! My ultrasound went well last week and we were happy to have our parents there to share in our joy! Thanks parents for making the effort to be there! As you know, we found out its a girl (it's really fun to be able to specify a gender now). I was quite shocked b/c I had a feeling that it was a boy -what do I know, I'm just carrying the baby. All of her other measurements are normal and she weighs 7 ounces! She sure was an active little thing and she even waved at us at one point. Our ultrasound tech was so sweet - she didn't mind that we brought 5 people with us, and she kept saying, "She's so cute"...can you really tell that on a ultrasound? Maybe she tells that to all of her patients, but we like to think not. This week Baby V is about the size of a SWEET POTATO. This is better than an onion b/c Nick and I both like sweet potatoes. My belly continues to grow as Little Miss Sweet Potato develops. Perhaps I'll post a picture of my belly soon...we'll see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful indeed. Please do send a picture of yourself. I am sure you are just as beautiful as always. Love, Tia Katrina

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us share in such a special moment! And LT is so cooperative waving and looking directly at us! I'll love meeting her in person soon!
Love ya
dad V

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Don't be shy! Show us that belly!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with dad V. Thank you for letting us be there. Her waving Hi! was too much. Moma