Sunday, February 25, 2007

Update on Mommy V.

I realized earlier today that it's been a while since we posted an update on how I'm feeling. So here it is. It's been almost two weeks since I've thrown up (YAY!), but am still having a little bit of nausea every now and then. My energy level is increasing a bit along with my appetite (more than a bit :)). People keep asking me if I've been craving anything in particular and I have, but nothing weird like pickles and ice cream. For example, toward the beginning when I was really sick frozen waffles frequently sounded good and so I ate them frequently. Then I went through a phase where sushi sounded good - but don't worry, I don't eat the raw stuff. Then it was Greek salads, and most recently garden salad with Italian dressing. I think that's about it. As you might assume, with a decrease in throwing up and an increase in appetite comes an expanding belly! And I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight (I had lost some pounds due to the barfiness). We've bought some maternity clothes recently but they're mostly for spring and summer since I can't really wear them yet. However, I am in that awkward I-don't-look-pregnant-just-like-I've-gained-some-weight-in-my-midsection stage...fun, fun. So I think that's about it for me. Don't forget to scroll down and vote in our poll!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better. Can't wait till Friday! Moma

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Hi! Next time I'll check your blog before I email you! Don't answer the questions that you answered on this thing! I'm glad you're feeling better!!! You'll be feeling the baby move pretty soon, and that's going to make you feel GREAT!!!