Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Baby Onion

Well, it's time for the weekly update on Baby V's size and this week it is supposedly the size of a large onion. After Friday we won't have to refer to the baby as "it" anymore...hopefully!

Some facts about onions:
1. they make people cry (and we are fully prepared to cry on Friday when they tell
us if its a boy or a girl - we'll be happy either way)
2. they add flavor to your life
3. some people like them while others do not (hopefully, Nick will like the baby
more than he likes onions)
4. they come in a variety of colors
5. they provide numerous health benefits

5 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I'm not sure how babies bring health benefits, but I'll take your word for it! I think of sleeplessness and stress. I guess I'm going in the opposite direction of you! :)
We can't wait until Friday, either!

Parks Avenue said...

And onions have LAYERS!!! Can't wait to hear the verdict on Friday!

Anonymous said...

It's been a busy week for the family! I know mom and dad are so excited about being with you 2 this weekend. We can't wait to find out if it's a neice or nephew.
~Valerie

Anonymous said...

I guess I don't know my fruits and veggies but I thought an avacado was bigger than an onion!!

--Shelley said...

And they stink up your house sometimes! Just wait. I love thinking about Nick and diapers. We will call her Vidalia or maybe Pearl! I couldn't think of any boy onion names.