Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Teddy Bear Picnic

Taylor's class had a Teddy Bear Picnic last Tuesday at MDO. Each child was supposed to bring their favorite teddy bear, which for Taylor seems to fluctuate. This particular day this one was the lucky guy. I'm not really sure what all they did, but I do know each of the bears got an award. Taylor's bear, who is so cleverly named "Teddy Bear" got the award for Softest Bear. You can't tell very well from the picture but her dress has 3 teddy bears on it. It was a hand-me-down from my step-siter, Melanie, and the timing was perfect! Thanks again, Mel!
On an unrelated note, one of her teachers said Taylor was having a "Little Day", meaning that she looked super young that day. I agreed, she did look a little babyish that day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taylor's hair looks so cute that way.

Matthew and Valerie said...

What a life when your hardest decision is deciding which bear is your favorite! It looks like a soft bear.

Anonymous said...

I agree. Her hair does look cute that way. What a doll! Gran

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I think Kayleigh and I are going to move to Mobile so she can go to MDO, too! It looks like so much fun, and they have a lot of neat activities.
On another note, Taylor's hair looks so long in that picture!!

Donna said...

LOVE that you had that dress to go with the theme! And look at those sassy toenails- you go girl.