Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mother's Day Out

Today is supposed to be Taylor's first day of Mother's Day Out, but she has the Croup and had to stay home. She is currently still napping...nearing 3 hours, which she never does! I know she needs it though, because she didn't sleep well last night. And neither did I because I slept in her room, too. I just got off the phone with one of the nurses at the pediatrician's office and for now I'll continue to treat her at home, unless of course she gets worse in which case I'm to call the Dr. back. I have a feeling she won't be well enough by Thursday to go to MDO, so it's looking like she'll miss the first week. I hope all the other kiddos haven't already made their new best friends and left out my Tay Tay. Ok, she just woke up - gotta go.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Taylor for the Happy Birthday wishes! I love hearing your voice. We hope you feel better soon so you can go play with new friends.

Matthew and Valerie said...

I hope she starts feeling better soon! I wouldn't worry about the kids making friends. I'm sure they'll be happy to see Taylor when she is able to go.

Melanie said...

Oh poor baby...yuck, yuck!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it will happen next week; the MDO thing. That's okay though; she'll do fine. And because she is so smart, she'll catch up. In fact she probably already knows what they will learn this week. Good thing I'm not prejudice or I would be sickening. Gran

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I'm so sad about Taylor! I thought about you all yesterday and wondered how she did. I'm sure with Taylor's sweet personality the other kids will flock to her! Doesn't she have a friend there already? I bet he/she missed her!!

katie said...

boo... sad she missed it! is she feeling better? hopefully she can go tuesday! miss you!