Sunday, August 2, 2009

Shark Week


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In case you didn’t know, Shark Week starts tonight on the Discovery Channel. I only mention this because I’ve been a fan of Shark Week for years, but last year Robyn got into it to. And I mean really into it. As in, a month or so ago she asked me when it was coming on again. As in, last year she would tell me to change the channel so that we could watch Shark Week.

I’m not complaining, I just think it’s funny that she likes these shark shows so much.

3 comments:

attract wealth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

When I was in the waiting room of the dr's office yesterday, you should have heard the nurses talking about shark week. They were so excited and went on and on about the shows!! Funny to hear them after just reading about it on your blog. mom

Anonymous said...

Sure didn't know that about you, Rob. Please tell me you don't watch old Jaws movies. When I think of all the summers we went out so so far in the gulf on our rubber rafts it scares the stew out of me. Gran