Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Roooooooollllllllll Tide Roll!

I got a huge bag of hand-me-downs today from my step-sister - thank you, again, Mel! Not only was there one Alabama cheerleader outfit, but there were two! Yay! I thought to myself, "Nick will be thrilled!" Please pick up on the sarcasm here. But I know of several others who will be happy to see her supporting the Crimson Tide. Of course I had to play dress up with her and take some pics. I took one on my phone and sent it to Nick. You know what he said? He said, "I don't even care that it says Alabama on it. She's just too cute!" So I left her in the outfit until he got home and he was even more smitten in person. We hope these pics make you smile!

10 comments:

Melanie said...

She looks SUPER cute. Now you know David is going to HAVE to go out and buy her another one for this season. The only one hanging in her closet now is an AUBURN one...WAR EAGLE!
Love,
Mel

Danny and Jennifer White said...

She is soooo cute! And our family definitely can appreciate this.

Donna said...

Oh my goodness- can she be ANY cuter?!

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I bet she looks better in ORANGE and BLUE!!! (chomp chomp!)

danielle said...

She is cute, but she would be way cuter in orange and navy! :)

holly said...

roll tide! the new balance are the perfect touch. i just taught hadley a football cheer today to get ready for the season (she's still saying "dribble, dribble, shoot, shoot, take that ball to the hoopity hoop!)

Matthew and Valerie said...

She is Alabama's cutest cheerleader!

katie said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... we are so very disappointed... but then again, only tay tay can look cute in even those ugly colors!! :) now lets find her something orange and blue...
love y'all
ps - campbell wants to be a cheerleader with tay and she said she wants aunt wobin to teach her (since her mommy can DEFINITELY not)

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

She is getting so big and is ADORABLE! Now, the outfit is another thing... I think I can rustle a good Auburn cheerleading uniform for her.

The Clay Family said...

get that baby out of that UGLY alabama dress!