Monday, May 25, 2009

We took this video of Taylor last night after dinner (sorry that we didn't put a shirt back on her). We've been working with her on ABC's and we sing "Jesus loves me" to her every night before bed. So after dinner last night she wanted to practice.

Today she counted to 10 by herself (without repeating or skipping any numbers, like she usually does). She also knows all the letters of the alphabet but has a hard time putting them all together. It's fun to teach these things to her because she really seems interested to learn.

13 comments:

Matthew and Valerie said...

Too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't see anything wrong with that. But, then, I'm listening with Grandma ears. :)

--Shelley said...

there were so many funny parts. here are two of my favs. streed and ella got a kick out of it too. then we went to work on ellas alphabet :)

1) the laugh after "bible tells me so"
2) H, K (pause)

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Awwww. I want to squish her and cover her in kisses. Absolutely adorable. I think she is way ahead of the game and I don't care what order she puts them in.
And I laughed in all the same places that you did Rob... :)

jessica and corey said...

oh my gosh robyn, that was precious! more videos please!!

Anonymous said...

What everyone doesn't know is that Taylor has over 100 words in her vocabulary, seriously. Gran

Amy said...

Precious!...and she's got the rest of her life to say them in order.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Cutest thing I've ever seen!! She is a baby genius!! Thanks for sharing that it was PRECIOUS & hilarious!! ;)

Melanie said...

I don't have words.
A. Mel

danielle said...

That is freaking too cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the new background! Gran

Anonymous said...

she is soooo cute you guys. I wish i could see yall. Lindsay Nicholls

Danelle said...

oh my gosh, Robyn. I would be laughing too. She is so cute!