Monday, December 8, 2008

Sorry!

Sorry my posts have been so few and far between lately. I hope to do better. Here are a few pictures of Taylor "coloring". One day last week I decided to give her some crayons (supervised, of course) and see what she'd do. She liked them, but not really for coloring. More for putting in her mouth, playing with, putting back in the box after dumping them all out, etc. We colored a picture for Daddy and put it on the fridge for him to see when he got home from work. He loved it!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TayTay is getting ready for preschool. The only thing that may be a slight problem is that it seems Taylor would rather have bare feet. Flashback to Sunday mornings and Robyn's sock issue. Ugh! I love the way you introduce things early to Taylor. I can just see her leading you to the fridge with every scribble. Gran