Saturday, December 27, 2008

Like Mother Like Daughter

If you know me well, you know I love presents...and peeking into them before I'm supposed to open them :) I was, and still am, notorious for wanting to open Christmas presents early. And when I was little I usually peeked into (or totally unwrapped then rewrapped) my presents before Christmas morning. Well, it seems that Taylor has inherited this wonderful trait. Earlier in the week I heard the sound of paper tearing and walked over to the tree where Taylor was to find her tearing into her gift from Aunt Lisa and Uncle Erik. So I told her "no" and started to move her away from it, but I just had to get a picture and a video of her first. The wrapping paper was ripped from being shipped from Florida, so I guess the temptation proved to be too much.



2 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

You unwrapped and the rewrapped presents?!?! Bad girl!! I found out recently that our parents hid our gifts next door. There was no way we were going to find them there!

Matthew and Valerie said...

You guys need to be more creative in your gift hiding. Mom also told us she would hide gifts in the laundry basket. We NEVER looked in there!