Monday, December 22, 2008

New Orleans Bowl

We went to the New Orleans Bowl Sunday night and saw a good football game and a lot of old friends. We had a great time and since we left Taylor at home with Robyn's dad, we felt like a couple of young college kids again. Unfortunately Troy lost the game in OT though. Since just about every post that we've made lately has had pictures, I won't stop the trend.















Front row. That's how we roll.


















No need to call the replay booth--it was a touchdown

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice that you and Robyn got away for a date. That's a great picture you got of the touchdown!! How could TSU lose when they were ahead by TEN?

Bragans said...

So jealous that you guys stole away for the evening to go to the game. My mom told me she saw you. Wish we had been there. I hope you guys had a great time! Merry Christmas!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

How much fun! And front row? I've always wondered if you could see well there... since I've always had nosebleed seats at things like that. That's my rationalization for being cheap.

holly said...

T-R woop woop! Fun!

Matthew and Valerie said...

I can't believe you had front row tickets! At least you had fun even with a loss.