Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thankful

Taylor slept from about 8:45 last night until almost 6:30 this morning without waking up to fuss! Yay! I do miss that time I got to spend with her in the middle of the night, but I must admit that I enjoy sleeping through the night, too. It's hard to believe that she'll be 6 months old in only four days. I mean, really. Sometimes it seems like I just had her. It's been a wonderful 6 months. She's getting to be a lot of fun - she's "talking" lots and has started this cute little squeal thing, and she's smiling a ton! Among her many nicknames is Rolly Poly b/c she rolls all over the place now. It's fun to watch her develop and grow. We are so thankful to God for this precious baby girl that He has loaned to us. We love her soooo much and it is hard to wrap my head around the fact the He loves her so much more than Nick and I ever could. Amazing. Amazing Love indeed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing else on earth like the love you have for a child. Nothing. Enjoy every minute. What multiplies as it divides? The love you will have for your other children. You can't believe it til it happens. :) Yes, I know, I'm getting a little ahead of you.

Kayleigh and Brian said...

You must be feverish if you're saying you miss your time with Taylor in the middle of the night. If you would like some quality time with Kayleigh, she still wakes up night!! :)

Anonymous said...

I like the nickname Roly Poly better than all of the fruit/veggies you called her before she was born! And think, you can always have more babies to keep you up at night!
~Valerie