Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hungry, Hungry Hippo

Taylor has been very interested in food lately. She watches me when I eat and drink and follows anything that I put in my mouth. I was sitting on the floor with her the other day eating some chips while she played on her mat. Then I walked into the laundry room literally for about 2 seconds and returned to find this. I laughed out loud then immediately grabbed the camera in hopes of capturing this priceless shot. And I did. You might think we don't feed her. We do. I've given her some cereal a few more times and she does well with it. I think she's going to be a good eater.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess she still needs to learn the difference between food and wrapper. Don't worry, she'll get the hang of it soon!!
~Valerie

Anonymous said...

The bright colors and the "crinkliness" of the bag is what did it. You don't get thighs like TayTay's by eating "baked" Lays. For your sweet family members out of town, you must get a shot of those thighs. It's too much! Gran

Ashley, Bronson, Jackson, and Ellis Lee said...

She is so cute! I saw your comments on our blog. The Tripp Trapp chair that we have my parents brought from Finland so that it would have that cool wooden rail. I guess all the safety regulations of the US make it to where you can't have the wooden rail - it's still safe :) Madden and Jackson love the chairs and my mom loves them too. I would recommend them for sure. It has grown well with Madden. And yes, I am thrilled that he found his thumb. As far as sleep goes - I read Healthy Sleep Habits Happy Child and followed it pretty closely. It recommends letting them cry some but it worked in a day and a half. He has slept through the night for the past week from 6:30pm to 7:15am like clock work. It is wonderful! Feel free to email me if have other questions though- ashleykernlee@gmail.com