Monday, January 28, 2008

Has it really been 6 months already??





It's really hard to believe but Taylor turned 6 months old today. We celebrated by feeding her sweet potatoes - this was her first "real food" and she ate the whole bowl with no problem. She made a funny face the last few bites but I think it was just because it wasn't warm anymore. We're proud to say that she's done well both times we've given her something new to try (the first thing being rice cereal). Looks like Taylor is going to take after her Mommy and be a good eater...unlike her picky Daddy :)
We know we've said it before but it really doesn't seem like it's already been 6 months since she was just a few hours old. We are so thankful to God for such a happy and healthy baby.
Captions: 1) 6 days old; 2) 6 months old; 3) Do you like my personalized diaper cover from Aunt Sissy?; 4) Yum, these flowers are tasty!


7 comments:

Melanie said...

Bloomers Mommy, bloomers..not a diaper cover! So precious, all of that solid food is paying off for sure. I am making sure Kait will try everything at least once and decide she does not like it because her Daddy is picky too! Yay Mommy and Daddy, y'all are great.

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I LOVE the comparison on the hamper!!! That was a great idea!!! I can't believe how big she is! I think she's getting cuter and cuter! (Is that really possible, though?? She was already pretty dang cute!)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. Everyone gets a good shot of those thighs. Good job. G

Ben, Katie, and Campbell said...

yea! big T - eating the big girl food! so proud... and i LOVE the diaper cover - where did she get it?!? als0 - considering the mardi gras season, ben and i have both commented that we must see the boom boom dance soon... and don't try to get out of it. :)

--Shelley said...

I too love the ottoman pic. It is my favorite. She is so funny! I miss her. I love the profile pic too with her eating.

Anonymous said...

I love that you took pictures of her at 6 days and 6 months. She is adorable!
~Valerie

annieck said...

She is SO beautiful! Love the diaper cover, btw!!!