Sunday, May 13, 2007

My First (unofficial) Mother's Day

Today was my very first (unofficial) Mother's Day and it was very nice. I got a sweet card from Nick's parents and the "Cherish" Willow Tree figurine from Nick...very sweet! My mom and stepdad came to our church this morning and afterwards came over for a yummy lunch. Nick cooked some good hamburgers on the grill and we had fries and key lime pie - I never said it was healthy, just yummy! It was a very nice day and I enjoyed it alot! Enjoy the pictures!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a sweet and wonderful day all around. And feeling Taylor kick was awesome! I love you all. Moma

Bragans said...

You look great! Cute dress too! You'll enojoy wearing that after you deliver too! I am glad that you had a great mother's day!

Anonymous said...

...and your Dad called to tell you happy Mother's Day and Terrie invited y'all over to eat dinner. Not that I'm insecure, immature or jealous. HAHA
Love Daddy

Kayleigh and Brian said...

The food looks delish!!! I think I have that figurine. If not that one, then another one!! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day! Hopefully Taylor doesn't feel like she has a lot to live up to for your first official mother's day!

~Valerie