Wednesday, May 16, 2007

28 Week Visit, etc.

I had my 28 week visit today which consisted of the gestational diabetes test and the Rhogam shot. Neither were bad and I'm glad to say that I passed! No diabetes here! The shot, which people had said is quite painful, wasn't bad at all! But shots have never really bothered me and I think maybe the nurse was just really good, too. I'm also happy to report that I had gained only 3 pounds since the last visit - much better than the previous two visits. Now I go see the Dr. every 2 weeks!!! My mother-in-law said this will make it go much faster :) Perhaps we should get started on the nursery sometime soon?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are always happy to hear you had another good check-up. The Villacampas make good babies. :)

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I had fun chatting last night. I definitely look forward to all of my visits, and loved it when they were coming so close together! It keeps you from worrrying so much, although I think that's when I really started watching the scale!!! :)

Ben, Katie, and Campbell said...

Yeah I'd get that nursery ready cause you never know if she will come early like Campbell, two days after her 36 week check-up! Gettin' close!

Anonymous said...

sorry I missed seeing you this weekend. mom told me of the cute cousins meeing!!!
good stuff!
dad

Anonymous said...

getting the nursey ready shouldnt be too bad, since Mr. Villacampa can get paint at a discounted price or for free. Like that ACE you were rocking while grilling burgers. Nick you got your shotgun ready, I know Robin will mean mug all the boys. the only you can is in the winter time when you have that beard with russian general stalin hat on and your shotgun. Glad to see all is well.

Anonymous said...

Nick are you back at ACE?