Wednesday, May 30, 2007

30 Weeks and Random Thoughts


Memorial Day marked 30 weeks for me! Wow! It's hard to believe that I have only 10 weeks until my due date. I'm starting to get very tired and these early mornings are getting tougher and tougher. Thankfully my schedule allows me time to take naps!


Nick and I became an uncle and aunt again today - his sister, Lisa, had a baby girl named Kayleigh Anne. We can't wait to meet her.


Oh yeah, I had my very first baby shower last Sunday. It was fun and I got some nice stuff!


As I've said before in an earlier post I waver back and forth between entertaining the idea of natural childbirth and being set on an epidural. I still like to say that I'll attempt it with no epidural (notice I didn't necessarily say no drugs at all), but today as I slammed my thumb in the door I thought to myself, "I need an epidural for sure." We shall just have to wait and see what happens as I know that labor and delivery almost never goes as we plan.



6 comments:

--Shelley said...

i will be interested to see how long you go before asking for it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, only 10 weeks left. Time has flown since Nick called to give the good news. I can't wait to meet miece #3!!

~Valerie

Anonymous said...

Wow, only 10 weeks left. Time has flown since Nick called to give the good news. I can't wait to meet miece #3!!

~Valerie

Anonymous said...

Whatever you decide is okay. I thought I wanted natural childbirth also, but no. You may do just fine with. As active as Taylor is maybe she'll just travel on out in a hurry. Can't wait to meet her! Her name is so special to me. We'll be there whenever we get the call. I love you three. Your tummy is beautiful! Moma

Anonymous said...

you look great!!! 10 weeks will be here before you know it. i had all of my 3 girls completely natural and my longest was Kristen with 22 hours in labor. they had just come out with the epidural and i was scared then to try it; but you do not need to think about it, just ask for it if you feel you need it. no reason not to.
love, Tia Katrina

Anonymous said...

I thought I wanted to go natural as well. However, I was glad to have the epiderual since I needed an emergency c-section. The drugs were already in place. You look great! It won't be long now!

Joy