Monday, January 12, 2009

630

So I got my score for the PHR exam in the mail today and I was very pleased. A passing score on the test is a 500 and a perfect score is a 700. I was really hoping for a 600, but was afraid that that may have been a little too lofty of an aspiration. So I was very happy when I opened up my test results today and saw that I got a 630! On just about each of the six sections of the test I missed just four questions.

Oh, and I got a gold pin that says "PHR." Boo-ya.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooooo proud of you! I am very thankful that you are married to my daughter and you are the father of my grandchild. Love, Moma "Gran"

Anonymous said...

Again we say - We are SO proud of you!! Excellent score.
What a sweet thing to say, Martha. Thanks.
Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

hey, nice job on the test. pretty high score! guess i forgot you were studying for that. there were 6 books to study? i think that's what i heard from someone.

NICE JOB!!! proud of you!

jonathan

Matthew and Valerie said...

Awesome job! I'm sure the pin made it all worth it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Parks Avenue said...

Good job Nick! That is awesome! What is almost just as awesome is that you ended the post with a nice "Boo ya!" !!!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

YAY!! Great job!!

katie said...

yea nicky! thats amazing... not surprised though. what a smarty! :) miss y'all... (and LOVED the booya - gonna need to see that pin - might even need to borrow it)