Friday, May 2, 2008

She's a True Cuban


Abuelo, this one's for you! Taylor loves black beans! Those cuban genes are coming through. I'll have to try the avocado again later, I guess. I have this awesome book that gives you suggestions on what to feed babies when and how to make your own baby food, and black beans are listed in the 8-10 month section. Without the book I wouldn't have thought to feed them to her, but I think she's glad I did. Though she doesn't have her happy face on, she really does enjoy them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we have a pic of Mia with black beans all over! But she likes them too. You moms are so good at giving your children different foods - and not out of jars hardly at all. Guess I took the easy (not as healthy) way out.

Matthew and Valerie said...

Her cheeks are so cute and chubby!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Whew! Finally! I was getting concerned after her avocado rejection incident!
abuelo

Anonymous said...

I think she looks like Mia in this pic.

Parks Avenue said...

Maybe the black beans got the best of her in the middle of the night! Just Kidding! I hope she sleeps soundly again through the night soon. It soes sound like just a little phase.
-annie

annieck said...

She is just so stinkin' cute!!!