Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Oh, What a Night!

Taylor didn't sleep well last night...and neither did her Mommy and Daddy! She woke up 3 or 4 times which is not only way out of character for her (as she has been sleeping through the night for about month and a half now), but also weird because before I pictured me telling my client this morning that I had a rough night because Taylor woke up 3 times. Weird. I must be psychic. So back to Taylor's waking - she is teething so I'm sure that is one cause but I'm thinking she may be having a growth spurt also. On one hand I feel like the teething process has been slow going because she's been chewing on stuff and drooling a lot for at least 2 months now. But on the other hand it has seemed quick lately because just about a week and a half ago is when I saw two little white bumps on her bottom gums, then by last Thursday I could see one of them starting to break through, and Saturday morning I could actually feel her tooth! It brought tears to my eyes. Really. If we hadn't been in public I may have let them flow. These little milestones are so bittersweet. As soon as I can get a good picture of her tooth I'll post it. Until then, you'll just have to take my word for it.

3 comments:

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Oh my gosh! Taylor has a tooth! Poor Kayleigh is behind her younger cousins on the tooth thing. She's not even close to having a tooth in her mouth. That's okay. Like abuelo, I like her toothless grin! :)

Anonymous said...

So this is why TayTay SCREAMED while Gran was there Tuesday. Bless her heart and mommy and daddy's as well. Gran

Anonymous said...

I love you.
Poppy