Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I've got a crush on you

Yesterday morning I kept Jayden while Amy went to work for just a short while. Taylor was asleep when he arrived so just the two of us played. When I brought Taylor out to the den after she woke up she looked at Jayden for a second then smiled really big! Then he smiled. I think they're buds now. Actually I think they have a crush on one another. They were watching Praise Baby together and just chillin'. When I looked over and saw this I quickly grabbed the camera while saying, "Please don't move, please don't move, just let me capture this on camera." And they were obedient little children. I think Taylor liked his hair because it's curly. How cute and funny is this picture?! I promise I didn't pose them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay. PRECIOUS!!! Gran

Demetrius and Amy said...

Oh how cute are they? This picture is so great! I can't believe they were just chillin' in the den...watching a t.v. Gotta love it!

Anonymous said...

Uh oh...is Nick getting worried about his baby girl yet?? :)
~Valerie