Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Her first dislike

I found something that Taylor doesn't like to eat...avacado. I gave it to her last week and she did not like it at all! I don't mean that she just made a face indicating that didn't care for it. I mean she gagged and spit it out. I took a picture and a video but the picture doesn't show her disdain and I don't know how to put the video on here. So you'll have to take my word for it. Other than that she's liked everything I've given her. She didn't love bananas but she would eat them. She's had sweet potatoes, carrots, apples, butternut squash, and rice cereal of course. I'll feed her the butternut squash again today and tomorrow, then it's on to green peas. Thanks Jonathan and Chat for the So Easy Baby Food Kit! We're going to save a ton of money by making most of her baby food.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

More guacamole for me when we go to Los Rancheros. Gran

Anonymous said...

I say "yuk" to avacado too. Who in the family likes it? Not Taylor's daddy.

--Shelley said...

That is the only food Ella didn't like either. She too gagged! How funny.

Anonymous said...

Taylor, my first disappointment! You don't like avocados?? That's a staple in Cuban food!
I'm sure you'll overcome your dislike when abuelo fixes you avocado the way they should be eaten (mommy just hasn't learned the right way, yet).
abuelo

Anonymous said...

I guess it's a Villacampa thing!
~Valerie