Monday, December 3, 2007

On Her Way

Taylor seems to be on her way to rolling over, or at least it looks that way to us. She'll just about break her neck trying to look at the T.V. (as you can see in the last picture), so it might take placing her in front of it in such a way that she has to roll over in order to see it. (Disclaimer: We do not allow her to watch T.V., nor are we encouraging it at such a young age. She just always turns to look at it when it's on.) I'm not in a huge hurry for her to roll over and I really hope Nick and I are both here to see her the first time she does. We'll update you on her progress.


3 comments:

Melanie said...

A lot of T.V. is not good, fresh air is better but trust me Blue's Clues will become your best friend...

--Shelley said...

those remind me so much of the pictures of streed trying to roll over on his mat. she is close! she is just trying to see what she wants from wal-mart for christmas.

Bragans said...

TOO Cute! Yep, I'd say she is there, almost rolling over.. Enjoy it because after rolling over comes, scooting or crawling.

Love

joy