Sunday, July 22, 2007

New 'Do

Well, I finally cut my hair. Not just a trim...10 inches!!! I'm donating it to Locks of Love - something I've been wanting to do for years now, and I thought this was the perfect time. I now have "mom hair" as I have been told. I feel like a whole new person and it is sooo much easier and quicker. I like it alot. For some reason the pictures of the ponytail being cut off didn't get saved on the camera because the battery was dying, so use your imagination. The highlights and layers don't show up too well in the "after" pics, but they're there. Thanks Andy, for a fun new haircut and highlights!




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I sure hope someone can use your "old hair". I'm proud of you. Moma

Anonymous said...

Very cute- I love short hair- especially now that Katie Holmes has it!

Bragans said...

Robyn, very cute! I know you are getting excited! Hang in there. Taylor will be arriving soon!

Anonymous said...

you look marvelous!
amy

Melanie said...

Wow it is so cute...and you are really going to like it when you are dealing with baby Taylor! I got mine chopped, actually after Kaitlyn got home and it was so nice. What a great cause to donate to as well. Talk to ya soon.

Anonymous said...

looks good! i donated a few years ago and it was the best decision. plus, it's exciting to experiment with all the new hairstyles from when you cut it to when you grow it back out...and cut it again...you get the picture

kristen

katie said...

i LOVE it! but i knew i would - its the length of that picture i love of you and nick... you have inspired me to want "mom hair" too! :) love and miss you... katie

Demetrius and Amy said...

Hey, you look great! Love the hair. Can't wait to meet baby Taylor. Just a few more days!!!!

danielle said...

I don't know if I told you or not but you cutting your hair off has given me the fever. I go on Friday to get mine chopped off. Your hair looks so good.