Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Details

Many of you have asked what the story is with the bird in the fireplace. I think the #1 question has been, "What did you do with it?" or "Did you get it out?". We, well Nick, did get it out by throwing a towel on it and scooping it up, and then it flew away when he threw it in the air. We wish we had taken a video of the adventure or at least a picture, but our main concern at the time was just to get the bird out of our house. I had this vision of some crazed bird flying around our house pooping on everything and flying at my face. Thankfully that did not happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you shared your releasing of the bird. Doves are so sweet. Don't you know she thought what the hey! How in the world did I get in here? I'm glad Nick was home to take care of her. Moma