Monday, July 2, 2007

Bittersweet

Last Friday I had my 34 week appt. and it was bittersweet. The bitter part is that I am still measuring small with the tape measurer, so my Dr. scheduled another ultrasound for my next appt (July 10th). You may remember from a few posts ago the same thing happened and I actually had an ultrasound the same day, which indicated the baby's growth was normal. So hopefully that will be the case again on the 10th. There are several factors the Dr. will take into consideration depending on what the ultrasound shows, but if she's small, not showing appropriate growth since my last ultrasound, and my amniotic fluid level is low then she will probably want to induce at 37 weeks. The sweet part is that we could possibly meet Baby Taylor sooner than we had originally expected. We will keep y'all posted (no pun intended) and would greatly appreciate your prayers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many prayers have already gone up and will continue to. Love, Moma

Anonymous said...

Robyn,

My thought are definitely with you.

Love,
Katy

Melanie said...

Yay..just a little bit early..my sister-in-law Dana delivered at 37 weeks and Josh is a pistol! We are praying for you, Nick and Baby Taylor. My gut feeling is you are going to do great and...baby V makes 3!!

Anonymous said...

We will definitely continue to keep you, Nick and Taylor in our prayers. I'm looking forward to meeting Taylor!

~Valerie

Bragans said...

Hang in there and try not to worry. We are praying for the 3 of you.

Love

joy