Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Quick Little Beach Trip

Friday morning Taylor and I took a quick trip to the beach. One of my oldest and dearest friends, Juli, was on vacation with her husband, kids, and husband's family. We hadn't met each others children and I think the last time we saw each other was late summer 2005. So it was great to see her again. On the way home I realized that we didn't really get to catch up that much since we were watching our kids like a hawk and regularly distracted by them. But nonetheless it was a fun trip and a nice little getaway for me.





4 comments:

christian and amanda said...

are we talking juli gesch?? the kids look like hers??

Anonymous said...

I'm with Amanda, the kid looks like Juli. Gran

Matthew and Valerie said...

Great idea to bring a kiddie pool! Moms are so smart!

Donna said...

Is it Miss Gesch? That's what I thought and that little girl looks like her! Fun idea to take a baby pool- I'll remember that.