Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just in case you're wondering...

No, Taylor has NOT taken another 3 hour nap. It must have been a fluke! She must dislike me and the thought of me being very productive during her naptime. Several days in a row after her most wonderful 3 hour nap, she slept for only an hour and twenty minutes or so. And this past Thursday, she only slept an hour. I was SO MAD! One might ask, "Why didn't you just leave her in there? She'd probably fall back asleep." I would answer, "I tried, but she was screaming bloody murder. No, she absolutely would not fall back asleep." So on Friday, when my mom and step-dad came to babysit while I had a stress test done (more on that later), she slept for 2 and a half hours. Like they had anything to do but play with her...and she decides to take a great nap! Yep, she's definately plotting against me and doesn't want me to get stuff done. So I will keep her on her one nap a day schedule and hopefully she'll fall into a 2-3 hour nap pattern very soon. Believe me, we both need it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We watched the food network and listened to the monitor. We had plenty to do. Gran

Kayleigh and Brian said...

about that stress test that you were going to get to later...